Many individuals and small business owners, frustrated with the returns on their IRAs and 401k investments, have come to us for alternative investment options. We help individuals, such as yourself, diversify retirement savings with real estate. One way to do this is through self-directed IRAs. We personalize this process for each one of our clients, providing education and consultation to determine the best options to consider. Then, we analyze the cash flow and appreciation potential of specific properties so that the very best real estate investment can be acquired for your retirement account.
After specific properties are identified, we continue to assist you through the process of property procurement, renovations, property management, and ultimately liquidation. We do this through established strategic alliances with key partners and professionals. Our ability to manage or coordinate all the facets of a real estate investment allows our client to invest confidently, knowing that professionals who are experts in their respective fields are handling their investments with the utmost professionalism. Why Buy Real Estate in Your Self Directed IRA?
1. Through the increase of the real estate value from appreciation.
2. Through the accumulation of rental income.
3. Through improvements made to the real estate increasing it's value.
4. Through the positive compounding effect of tax-free growth and tax-free rental income while it's in the IRA. Example of how a $100,000 real estate investment can grow within your retirement account:
Purchase Price $100,000
Net Cash Flow (Rents), $1,500/month
Rent Increase 4%
As you can see, the positive effects of tax-free appreciation and income within your IRA is enormous.
This tax-free compounding, using a conservative 4% annual increase, can effectively grow your IRA from $100,000 to over $1,000,000!
* The information provided herein is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice. Potential clients are advised to seek professional tax, legal, and investment advice when choosing investments and evaluating strategies. We do, however, hope that the information provided has been helpful and thought-provoking. We hope it has provided you with an incentive to further investigate whether purchasing real estate in a retirement plan works for you.